You Can Become a Volunteer at Lily House
Volunteers play an integral role working across all levels of Lily House. If you have a heart to work with these young women, then chances are you have something you can contribute.
Here’s a list of some of the skills volunteers bring to Lily House…
* Spending time: hanging out with the girls, sharing coffee, stories and wisdom.
* Teaching skills: such as post natal support, cooking, sewing and parenting.
* Transport: taking girls to appointments, events, etc.
* Sleeping Over: staying at Lily House overnight, minding babies while mothers sleep.
* Promotion: including applications for funding, corporate sponsorship and fund raising.
* Events: helping to coordinate events.
* Maintenance: including lawn mowing, odd jobs and repairs.
* Whatever is required….
We need you !!!